lol thx disappointed that they didn't show anything else about it during the last episode😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: L7JHVYGA4P35JYJO
HEy i have a question! did we ever find out about the killer? and what happened about the case...who won?
the killer was Simmone , 😳 Jugde said that Ad needed to be seperated before he can punish Amber😳
Originally posted by: diljaani
Hi everyone!😃
I was just wondering if someone can give me the dates of when Harshad Chopra joined. I want to watch the episodes from when he joined the show.
Thanks!😳
~dj
he joined the show from start and then in middle november I think Ali came
Originally posted by: NadiaIqbal
he joined the show from start and then in middle november I think Ali came
Originally posted by: RS6UB23LZSNTGUGR
please give me the lyrics for ek asha hai and hum jaisa koi aur kahan?please...awaiting 4 reply.