Gorgeous 😍



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Gorgeous 😍



Marasim means relations in urdu (same meaning as talukaat)
as in un donon ke beech main najaayaz marasim the , etc.
Originally posted by: Winterberry
These two are definitely trolling all of us!
https://twitter.com/ShaantBandi/status/1654901422570504194?s=20
Ahhhhhh I cant take this anymore... they are so gorgeous 🥺😍😍😍
Manu, your dpOriginally posted by: midniteangel
I have watched PTV but I was not active in amy forum.. This is my 1st time in a Pakistani forum, so I don't know much abt these FDs and offscreen jodi names in PTV..
In ITV, its quiet normal but here I dont know
Originally posted by: Winterberry
These two are definitely trolling all of us!
https://twitter.com/ShaantBandi/status/1654901422570504194?s=20
Aawww thats so cute. Specially that pinched his cheek...
I had to look it up 😆
It means customs I think
I knew you would laugh at this🤣