That poetry, bgm n wahaj's voice makes it even more sad 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That poetry, bgm n wahaj's voice makes it even more sad 😒
Mai dinner karke aayi itne mein 43 notifications aaj se pehle aadhe ghante mein itne nahi aaye😆
Hahhahaha logon k zakhmon p marham 🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
I feel they’re keeping it low cos of all anti yumhaj stuff? Twitter was toxic a couple of weeks back
I remember that... I didnt even open the TB tag that day, so much of negativity
Originally posted by: APM2VE6FWIS4LHFM
I know yaar...😆 Last time bhi regret hi kar rahe the... Lekin i just wish, usse itnaa gussaa aa jaaye ki control hi nahin kar paaye bcz it's about his sister, his family now!
Pataa hai yeh nahin honewaala😅
Atleast verbally Haya ko Murtesim slap karein, itna suna dein, itni beizzati karein ki woh khud ki nazar se bhi gir jaayein😈
MB se ek aur slap ki umeed hain.. murtu should throw her out of the house.. 😅
What happened to we are not believing in meesam parentage until we have solid proof 😂😂😂
I'm flip flopping right now... I have been making predictions since morning now my brain is full of theories 🤯🤣🤣
pehli baar kisi story par itne comments lagta hai sab pagla hue the🤣
I have written something as well but I fear I will get chappals and rotten tomatoes 😵💫
Mai dinner karke aayi itne mein 43 notifications aaj se pehle aadhe ghante mein itne nahi aaye😆
Famous log jo hain ap 😎
MB k thappad m sukoon nahi h .... meerab maregi toh hm logo ki bhadas bhi nikal jayegi 😆Originally posted by: midniteangel
Murtu slapping not possible after the last slap scene.. meeru I highly doubt will raise her hand..
All my hopes are on MB 🤣
Why am i feeling sad 😢
Someone give me some good news!!! 😢😢
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr5tilYvfcR/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==