Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Do we have any promo?
Not yet 😒
Due to hasan’s interview post I forgot what I wanted to say
I just noticed the break in his voice, poor guy is so hurt with this🥺
Oh yeh that crack in his voice 😭
He was ready to get back with duniyaa daari
which interview?Due to hasan’s interview post I forgot what I wanted to say
I just noticed the break in his voice, poor guy is so hurt with this🥺
Mujhe Wednesday sabar nahi horaha 🥹🥹🥹
https://twitter.com/isekaidfujoshi/status/1654546647249219584?s=46
❤️
Mohabbat ki raah per chalte chalte
Ishq ki ibadat karte karte
Aaj uss gali aa gaye hum
Jiss gali se roz guzra karte the tum
Wafa ka wada karte hue
Intezaar tumhara karte hue
Dekho akele khade hai hum
Jahan pehle saath hua karte the tum
❤️
Guys I will post a pic and delete it soon.. not sure whether that pic will break any rules on IF..
Sorry tagging few.. but it's for everyone 😆

Originally posted by: midniteangel
Guys I will post a pic and delete it soon.. not sure whether that pic will break any rules on IF..
Sorry tagging few.. but it's for everyone 😆
Hawww...mera tag kahan h 😱😱
Who is bengali here?
❤️
Mohabbat ki raah per chalte chalte
Ishq ki ibadat karte karte
Aaj uss gali aa gaye hum
Jiss gali se roz guzra karte the tum
Wafa ka wada karte hue
Intezaar tumhara karte hue
Dekho akele khade hai hum
Jahan pehle saath hua karte the tum
❤️
Wow!! Amazing yaar... is this Murtasim's pov?
P.S. check my next post.. I will delete it soon 🙈