Im sooooo excited!!! I forgot all about meerab and murtasim’s pain and separation 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Im sooooo excited!!! I forgot all about meerab and murtasim’s pain and separation 😂😂😂
Nah 🤣
Originally posted by: aimmyangle
Lols 😂😂😂😂 murtu ko heart attack aye ga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/fiercy_jhalli/status/1654193242722947072?t=Zs24YJe9SUE6D9Ovw_WHkw&s=19
This is what happens jab school mein padhai ni karte bache 🤣
phir mai dekhungi kab😒Originally posted by: madmadhubala
nahi tu 1 , 1 sec main kar .....🤣
At least the show is unpredictable unlike the reviews which are repetitive and predictable!
Which video ? That ad shoot one kya ?
I didnt see it 😭
Those smiles 😂❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
why am i blushing 😂🤔
season 2?? Meri life ka kya hoga
You will be with us in this forum 🤣
Aaya, dekh kar pagal ho jana hai😆 Heebu please fir se post kar