Me too😡
😭😭😭
I can accept everything but haya getting married to M!!! If they even try to show that!!! I will kill someone 😡🤬😡
but right now can we talk about that video
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Me too😡
😭😭😭
I can accept everything but haya getting married to M!!! If they even try to show that!!! I will kill someone 😡🤬😡
but right now can we talk about that video
❤️!
Can someone post it as a pic?
Mujhe as profile pic use karna hai
🤣
I can see ur Friday and weekend going away just lie that!!!!
I think this separation track was necessary for meerab to give her feelings for murtasim a boost n for her to give their relationship the importance murtasim always wanted as lets be honest abhi tak tou murtasim hi affections show karta tha it's high time meerab also show some affections as murtasim highly deserves to be happy n loved ❤️
season 2?? Meri life ka kya hoga
TANUUUU YOU WANT TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!
Or wait maybe we will get season 2 then 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ye batao, can someone send me the link. I can't see it on theri insta account.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr23Lb1o2Bo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
yeh toh sirf has kar hi hamara dil le gaye🫠
Tanu karegi wait, Mai bhi change karegi Itni saari pics aayengi😆