I was going to work and i went on twitter and yeah no work is happening 😂😂😂
THEY LOOK AMAZING WOOWWWWW
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was going to work and i went on twitter and yeah no work is happening 😂😂😂
THEY LOOK AMAZING WOOWWWWW
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
This isn't Murtu look and Wahaj is smiling here. Sharmila Wajju. ❤️❤️
This is both yumma and wahaj 😂😂 so cute their smiles.. both are shy i find ❤️😂
Is saba is in hyderabad hawely???
yaar, they are looking so happy someone please tell them it’s not their wedding, they are not doing the right thing to us😭
https://twitter.com/Sadiafrlife/status/1654496932222455808?t=TBjM2tB98_8eITXGFwOXnw&s=19
Did they delete it?? Why can't I see it on their account?
This is both yumma and wahaj 😂😂 so cute their smiles.. both are shy i find ❤️😂
Wahaj is more sharmila 🤣🤣
Tanu what is brand they are shooting for?
Hayeeee ❤️
I think this is the post separation look of Meerab. Tied hair, no ear rings and no khandani ring.
My Murtu 😭😭