Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Well, this is no surprise. But an August release date is a surprise to me. I actually thought they were going for Eid, the 29th. Both Yodha and DG2 changed their dates from July 7th. If not Jawaan than what other biggie is coming around Eid?
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Well, this is no surprise. But an August release date is a surprise to me. I actually thought they were going for Eid, the 29th. Both Yodha and DG2 changed their dates from July 7th. If not Jawaan than what other biggie is coming around Eid?
Satyaprem Ki Katha.
That was always there and I doubt the other two moved for SPKK. And I don’t think a Kartik love story is biggie tbh.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
That was always there and I doubt the other two moved for SPKK. And I don’t think a Kartik love story is biggie tbh.
Yes even I thought that they will release Jawan on 29th but I think VFX work will take more time so 29th June is highly unlikely. Yodha postponed probably because KJo doesn't want 2 Dharma movies to release within a month? Not sure.
DG2 may again change it's release date. It will be 4th change. Feeling bad for the makers, I hope it works at the BO.
https://twitter.com/HimeshMankad/status/1654177242543423497?t=913ACUp4MpFGcuY_IFy4cw&s=19
What VFX work is pending? To make SRK look Jawaan?
Originally posted by: TheMinion
What VFX work is pending? To make SRK look Jawaan?
Might be to make him look like aryan khan
They need dates from every popular star across the country for their cameos. Offcourse it will get postponed.
https://x.com/i/status/2046787460429189164
Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...
...
Toxic postpone https://x.com/i/status/2029050210719285493
9