🫶
one more testing

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

🫶
one more testing

Okay so my third eye was working just fine. Everything is peachy between us. No tests required. Never doubt. 🌸🌙💕🙏

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I think to understand in what manner he was saying u have to watch the video. Then make a judgement. Or this is a question to ask him. I don’t know what’s in his mind nor do I always agree with what celebrities say or do. 

My only point was that what was posted was outta context. 

What is the right context ?

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

bhai talking about women being fully attired, thoda pacha nahi. Iske karnaame dekhe? 😉😆

Originally posted by: atominis

Boys and men have never respected women and kids.

Usually objectify, infantilise and laugh off women and do not take them seriously.

I don’t think we should generalize as there lots guys who do respect women. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What is the right context ?

whatever he said in the video. Then in case what he said people don’t like then argue that point. But those who basing it on something he didn’t say makes no sense. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

Matlab ladko ko nahi rokna hai....ladkiyan burka pehen lein??

Such a bad advise....

Someone please tell him...that infants and even 80 year old women have also been raped.....ab unhone kaun se exposing dress pehni. thee.....

The boys who have no control on themselves should be locked up.

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 1 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He’s asking women to cover up so men won’t look at them. This is as bad as society basically telling women not to wear pants or short skirts if you don’t want to be raped. It’s not that difficult for men not to be creeps.  The onus shouldn’t fall on the woman to make sure a fully abled man behaves.  

I agree that a woman's clothing doesn't give men rights to be inappropriate with her. Unfortunately some men do not see it that way. Guys who are bad, will also see fully clothed woman without clothes and good men will see women will less clothes to be fully dressed. 

His point here is a little different to everyone's translation of its thing his statement offers women dignity as far as he's concerned he wanted the women in his movie to be covered up more. He didn't want them to be objectified and people looking at their skin in a filthy way. It's a talk of modesty and treating the women in his team their body like a temple. 

In Sultan, he was in tears.. when he was asked to be in that chaddi thing. He said it felt so bad, so many people and junior artists and women there. He went off and cried and said he can't do it. 

I respect modesty and respect the sentiments of those who want to dignify a woman rather than objectify her. 

For objectification there are places like 'only fans' or something.. he didn't want the same standards to apply to Indian cinema. 

I understood what the dude was saying. I respect him for that. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

WTF 🤬 🤢

I don’t think it’s true, I never heard, read or saw this 🤢

But if it’s true then omg ewww 

In the Article it states female reporter, then says man in question. I think the article itself cannot decide if it was a man or a woman. I say fake news.