The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haya is a b$@%h 😡
Just look at the way she is talking to Mariyam
. He is dangerous than Devdas! Devdas punished him self and shows his rudeness while he will just be like you wanted me to look after everything. Here I am a roboatOriginally posted by: midniteangel
Oh no... murtu has bcm a devdas n meeru slept outside the whole night😭
My heart is 💔💔💔💔
I cant see this!!! Now we have to wait until wednesday!!!
No episode on monday Tuesday next week?
But why 🥺
Please dooooo 👂🏽👂🏽👂🏽
I hope Meerab is not declared pregnant 🤣 voh behosh padi thi toh pehla khayal yahi aaya mujhe🤣
HAYA NEEDS TO PAY!!!! I CANT SEE HER SMILE!!!
naah .. khud toh chodke aya hOriginally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Was murtasam dialogue hatred towards his mum?
Bcs she kicked his wife out again?
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I hope Meerab is not declared pregnant 🤣 voh behosh padi thi toh pehla khayal yahi aaya mujhe🤣
Nnnooooooooooooo oh god pleaseee nooooo
Murtu being shayar in mohabat 💔😆
Oska kya jo humary dilo dimag par sawar hai
(Kahan milty hain esy ladky )😒
Bap ki gadi smbhalty hain
Behin ki zimrdari nibhaty hain..
Dil k dard par chadar dal kar
Duniya dari sambhalty hain
Mohabbat jye bhad main
awww murtasim you'll get your Mohabbat back soon 🤗