in few minutes need to go now😆Originally posted by: midniteangel
Kusum come to this thread😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
in few minutes need to go now😆Originally posted by: midniteangel
Kusum come to this thread😆
Is he wearing a kurta n shawl 😍😍
I need to complete 1 last file and I'll be back with my two cents soon.
Don't sleep 🤣🤣
Congratulations on new thread everyone!
any news on the promo?
I am already crying reading about it 🥲🥲
may be 🤗
in few minutes need to go now😆
Me too... I didn't have my dinner yet.. TB has changed my dinner time 😆
I need to complete 1 last file and I'll be back with my two cents soon.
Don't sleep 🤣🤣
Hahaha i live in Canada so its only 12:30 pm… but i have a meeting in an hour ❤️
Ye woh bada wala separations hota to accha hota. The khan house hold needs a lesson. They accept maryam jo bhagi thi lekin meeru ko nikal dia.
Originally posted by: madmadhubala
may be 🤗
Like nick jijaji.. This is burak jijaji 😆