The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
MB asked Mariyam " Umeed hai tum jesi gyi thi wesi aai ho?
No assault or rape for maryam.. her nikkah is tmrw
Thanks for the achi khbr ❤️
What's wrong with MB.. She told to somehow bring mariyam back.. Now she is asking whtr murtu killed MZ
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Haya is asking mariyam whether she is fine 😡
Haya oh Haya …pl spare us . Just disappear
I am actually only listening and not watching because this is making me dizzy.
I guess!!! By the looks of it it can go on and on!!! Rohail is coming back.. we have that new guy.. meesam.. contract breach..
i think i cant do this anymore!!! 😭😭😭 I will soon get white hair from all the stress!!!
Me tooooooo stressed out
What is wrong with MB?
And I get Mariyam js traumatized rn but she needs to open her mouth.
Oh noooo his tears 😢😢😢 it breaks my heart!!! 💔💔💔
Originally posted by: midniteangel
What's wrong with MB.. She told to somehow bring mariyam back.. Now she is asking whtr murtu killed MZ
Only meerab loves murtasim
And he knows this no one cares about him