AI just created a lifelike representation of me- Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

90.1k

Users

70

Likes

3.4k

Frequent Posters

GK3SWHLGZRZSSQ6U thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

@Blueberry Thank you! You are stunning in your DP! 😍


@Blue Ice, can you buy a burner phone just so we can see your AI, O haseen jheel jaisi aankhon waaali, I implore theee 😍


@Munna why are you throwing angry emojis on my posts. Main toh tumhari khoon waisi bhi peene waali nahin thi. Darne ki zaroorat nahi 😆


radix thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I like the art effect generated by Toonme / Photolab & Prisma more than any recent AIs

Edited by radix - 3 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: JustWandering







the only thing it captured well is my 2 acre forehead and eyebrow shape lulz



2nd pic with flowers - Looks really artistic. Timeless. It a lovely pic.

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago


Your pics really do look a lot like you.

WXXFSOQZTHLD7MUW thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2


2nd pic with flowers - Looks really artistic. Timeless. It a lovely pic.


JW ..


... you look pretty

WXXFSOQZTHLD7MUW thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Actually watup. You look better in your dental attire. Sometimes if one looks very carefully you may even appear to look hot.

WXXFSOQZTHLD7MUW thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Find anyone else to love bomb cari??

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LR4TG5YLF3QWUP5F

Find anyone else to love bomb cari??


There's few I missed which I. Said I'll get to.. so finally working my way thru..

Coz I'm a woman of my word.

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LRVTTA3NSYEC5IM7

Actually watup. You look better in your dental attire. Sometimes if one looks very carefully you may even appear to look hot.


I don't know if I've seen her in it, but I'm sure she does.

WXXFSOQZTHLD7MUW thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2


I don't know if I've seen her in it, but I'm sure she does.


Up a few days ago.. maybe a week. Wearing blue ... I've seen a couple of girls in scrubs .. she was top 3.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".