Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The perfume probably costs more than the budget for this as ad 😆
It should be Weirdo. Wtf was that!
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe
It should be Weirdo. Wtf was that!
Hey! It was a different ad! You have to appreciate the effort. 😆
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Hey! It was a different ad! You have to appreciate the effort. 😆
I did appreciate. That's why WTF! That means wow 😲😂. Frankly speaking I didn't understand anything from that ad
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe
I did appreciate. That's why WTF! That means wow 😲😂. Frankly speaking I didn't understand anything from that ad
Point toh hai...🤣
I liked it...different tha regular ads se😆
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Hey! It was a different ad! You have to appreciate the effort. 😆
Waise Grumpy you had me excited for a minute...I was like lagta hai Sci-fi movie hai ...the being my favorite genre...😆
You got me scared for a minute.😳
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Waise Grumpy you had me excited for a minute...I was like lagta hai Sci-fi movie hai ...the being my favorite genre...😆
Have you seen Serenity? My sister and father both being science geniuses had to explain it to me. But I loved it. That is one of my favs.