I’m interested in seeing meerab’s growth…this was necessary for her…it sucks it happened this way but you know what you live and you learn…🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I’m interested in seeing meerab’s growth…this was necessary for her…it sucks it happened this way but you know what you live and you learn…🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Dream dekh liya ab promo dekh😈😈
Tanu doesnt let me dream and believe 😂😂😂💔
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
You know what….it’s okay longer Haya stays the more crimes she is commiting and redemption is not an option
Behen aur crime ka scope kahan bacha hai?
🤣
Because Meerub asked him to shave before they consummate and he didnt. Hence, he was back in the sofa. No beard burns...that is Meerub's condition to breach the contract. Nothing before that.
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
I’m interested in seeing meerab’s growth…this was necessary for her…it sucks it happened this way but you know what you live and you learn…🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
🤣🤣🤣🤣
hello tanu ,the show is torturous. Just torturous yaar. I don't know anything. Yeh kab khatam hogaOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Aap kaha hai??
We will predict but something else will happen in TB 😆
Shoot me so I Don't have to watch this drag feast