News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's a unique scream. I never heard one like that before. It's the sound cats make when we step on them. ๐คฃ
And the expressions ๐คฃ๐คฃ
One screams then the 2nd one and the 1st one screams again๐คฃ๐คฃ
She deserves it .๐คฃ
Neelo is the queen. I hope she remains strong till the end.
Its the era of dumb female leads with tons of arrogance and stupidity. ๐
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
And the expressions ๐คฃ๐คฃ
One screams then the 2nd one and the 1st one screams again๐คฃ๐คฃ
I didn't know zara Noor is this bad ๐. Only saw her in ehd e wafa and she was good in it.
https://twitter.com/fsaifm28/status/1653423867086491648?s=20
His wadrobe needs to be changed. Asap . ๐คฃ๐
Her husband's name Moji Basar hai ๐ณ
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Her husband's name Moji Basar hai ๐ณ
Ya.. seems like he is either from the north-east India or Nepal.