Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Originally posted by: semantic.error
Raha Kapoor
No😆
No😆
1 ♾️ = 1 janam
2 ♾️ = 2 janam
♾️ + ♾️ = 2 ♾️ = 2 janam
You wanted to basically sing the song Janam Janam from Dilwale but felt too shy 👍🏼 I will sing it for you.
Janam janam janammmm saath chalnaaa yuhiiiii
Okay that's actually all I remember 🤔 Wait. I also remember the main part that's like AAa HA HAAAAA A HAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA
I think you may be laying down and looking at your phone sideways
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
1 ♾️ = 1 janam
2 ♾️ = 2 janam
♾️ + ♾️ = 2 ♾️ = 2 janam
You wanted to basically sing the song Janam Janam from Dilwale but felt too shy 👍🏼 I will sing it for you.
Janam janam janammmm saath chalnaaa yuhiiiii
Okay that's actually all I remember 🤔 Wait. I also remember the main part that's like AAa HA HAAAAA A HAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA
sunne padhne mein accha laga. but nope, it’s wrong. I’m sorry BQ 😢
The way I had solved it but IF says it is potentially dangerous to give you all the answer

Infinity plus infinity is infinity
https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
5