Lol!
Gave me twitter vibe 🤣🤣
I liked Sajal in a couple of shows (YKS and Yeh Dil Mera). But lately it doesn't feel the same. I am unable to connect to her acting
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lol!
Gave me twitter vibe 🤣🤣
I liked Sajal in a couple of shows (YKS and Yeh Dil Mera). But lately it doesn't feel the same. I am unable to connect to her acting
But it's legit. Zeher lagta hai jab koi karta hai. I've done it as well....samne wale ki shakal dekhne wali hoti hai 🤣🤣
I want Haya to see their romance and faint 😈
Oh I so want this.
Haya trying to seek into their bedroom she hears from out side...meerub saying murtasim please chodo nahh kyaa kar rhe ho 😈 😆
Oh I so want this.
Haya trying to seek into their bedroom she hears from out side...meerub saying murtasim please chodo nahh kyaa kar rhe ho 😈 😆
Read that Fire wala FF. They were in an intimate position and Haya just walked in their room. She legit fainted ....mein jo hassi hoon.
That FF is gold ❤️
see I was not wrong that her acting is not good but when you are jealous you can’t accept the fact🤣
I did comment. Hopefully, they are mature enough to understand the difference between someone poking vs having a genuine question/opinion.
see I was not wrong that her acting is not good but when you are jealous you can’t accept the fact🤣
But ain’t she a bigger name ? She does movies too right?
she does that’s what I said, that not every topper is good but then🤪
She is. TV, Movies, OTT.
Same actress who was in Mom (with sri devi)
I will disagree with her, In today’s age there are many things which forms a narrative, shapes our mind. Dramas are what we want our world to be, with the ease they show the solution for every problem is not possible in reality, In some age it may had some connect to the society or to the minds of people but now when the world is limited, it’s not that much prominent, and connect the awareness issues with those dramas and films which claimed it to be a social issue related, when you are clearly given a disclaimer that it has no connect with the reality and is only for entertainment purpose then its your fault to think like that. The time has gone when Dramas were the mirror of the society and now they are the ambitions and imaginations only.
Trust you to mention 'some age'...😉
you're really stuck back there aren't you...🤣
Lol!
Gave me twitter vibe 🤣🤣
I liked Sajal in a couple of shows (YKS and Yeh Dil Mera). But lately it doesn't feel the same. I am unable to connect to her acting
I only watched her YKS
Yumna is the only actress whom I've watched more than once 😆
Agree about Sajal.... I don't even watch her clips
Everyone is jealous of TB and it’s success and they are comparing it with Salman🤢 Bro TB is thousand times better than him but what to do of jealousy🤣
TB and salman ka kya relation ?