Poll

Who is the worst?

Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

48

Views

4.5k

Users

17

Likes

143

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: Noorain13

Wait Nav is not the most disliked? How is that even possible? 😂

Majority of members on this forum dislike Abhimanyu

It was my observation but I guess we have clear evidence now

Posted: 3 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: Noorain13

Wait Nav is not the most disliked? How is that even possible? 😂

He was when it started but he balanced out with Akshara now which is very very shocking because every other comment I see here is on his glorification ..Matlab bande ko dialogues bhi na de 😂😂

Priyrabha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#23

Result. Mujhe to laga sabse jayada log nav ko dislike karte hain. Par yahan to opposite hi hai

Noorain13 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Majority of members on this forum dislike Abhimanyu

It was my observation but I guess we have clear evidence now

I think when we go on the episode discussion thread, Nav is disliked and on topics other than that, Abhimanyu is.



Noorain13 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

He was when it started but he balanced out with Akshara now which is very very shocking because every other comment I see here is on his glorification ..Matlab bande ko dialogues bhi na de 😂😂


Lol exactly 😂

Krinya thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critics

Posted: 3 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: Noorain13

I think when we go on the episode discussion thread, Nav is disliked and on topics other than that, Abhimanyu is.



There is no reason to dislike him so he is disliked for being good 😆no ..better than abhimanyu

Edited by Krinya - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: Noorain13

I think when we go on the episode discussion thread, Nav is disliked and on topics other than that, Abhimanyu is.



That's because Abhimanyu fans don't write anything anywhere else as they are afraid of being judged and questioned

Noorain13 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: NoraSM

That's because Abhimanyu fans don't write anything anywhere else as they are afraid of being judged and questioned

Tbh I think it’s the same over there too. I remember I posted something a while back and got made fun of by multiple people and trust me it wasn’t even a harsh one so imagine if I did go overboard but since I don’t take anything seriously here I didn’t waste my time going back and forth with them. Now I rarely comment on those threads but would read it here and there when I’m bored lol.

I think it shouldn’t be like that tho because we’re all adults so we should be able to have healthy arguments/conversations regardless of what we believe. I do believe shippers can get a little harsh and don’t even realize it but glad I’m not a part of any of the fandom so I just go with the flow.


Posted: 3 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: Noorain13

Tbh I think it’s the same over there too. I remember I posted something a while back and got made fun of by multiple people and trust me it wasn’t even a harsh one so imagine if I did go overboard but since I don’t take anything seriously here I didn’t waste my time going back and forth with them. Now I rarely comment on those threads but would read it here and there when I’m bored lol.

I think it shouldn’t be like that tho because we’re all adults so we should be able to have healthy arguments/conversations regardless of what we believe. I do believe shippers can get a little harsh and don’t even realize it but glad I’m not a part of any of the fandom so I just go with the flow.


Common animal trait

Everyone feels safe in their habitat and are hostile towards intruders

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#30

Ha right .... I thought it was Manjari ...It didnt strike me

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: PartyOf123 · 3 months ago

Samridhi Shukla is a good actress however the show has done her and her character dirty many times. They made her the child of FL with the most...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Serena67 · 5 months ago

For me personally it's armoron. Here's my order: 1. Armoron 2. Traumaira 3. Abhira 4. Vidya Crazy thing is all these four characters can be...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".