Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Depends on your review🤣
I know this is not the OST you were waiting for .. but you can enjoy it untill the best one comes:
Boring...why do Haroons projects always have multiple osts?
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Boring...why do Haroons projects always have multiple osts?
Baap ka paisa hai
His father wants to give feel of a feature movie to his projects
I wish he cud act and was a bit more good looking sighssss.....then he would have been worth all the money
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Baap ka paisa hai
His father wants to give feel of a feature movie to his projects
Haan but usually he gets good songs for his projects...Both osts of Ruposh were amazing
This one is a let down😲
https://youtu.be/2srlRb_rn7I The leads will have love hate relationship 🤔
Another typecasted actor of playing aggressive roles of a lonely boy separated from his mother in childhood...same as Ruposh🤔
I liked this promo though