

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Worried Anxious Worried Anxious that’s just the theme of this show atp 🤣
Upcoming …..



Thanks for the tag Ash🥰. Arohi protecting family hmm 🤔 how? She herself is evil.
looks like bait for todays episode let’s see
Looks like they’ll make up another excuse to hide the truth. I’m guessing it will only be ABs pic so I doubt anything major will happen.
Looks like Khandmata isn’t visiting the camp today maybe tomorrow she will
Thank you for the tag!
good lord what action is 🧹🐍 going to take! Guys I am getting nervous! I don’t trust her and her off shoulder dresses 🥲
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
Hello Forum People! Welcome to Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Banner Contest #16 Before you jump in, please do read the rules. — Banner Size should...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
I really enjoyed this episode. Previous YRRKH vibes happy that the parents stayed on the show. High hopes for this season
2