Yep looks like I’m not watching this crapfest 😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yep looks like I’m not watching this crapfest 😌
Saad was with a new girl in the teaser, for the first time I wish male lead and the side chick get together, koi chi ho bas Maheer na ho.
We need behaya to be transported from tere bin to mpht. Koi toh saad se pyaar kare. Aur maheer ko baltiyaan bhar bhar ke taane maare.
Originally posted by: WeWereOnABreak
Saad was with a new girl in the teaser, for the first time I wish male lead and the side chick get together, koi chi ho bas Maheer na ho.
Shukar 🤷 karado setting pls wewereonabreak 😳🤣
We need behaya to be transported from tere bin to mpht. Koi toh saad se pyaar kare. Aur maheer ko baltiyaan bhar bhar ke taane maare.
I am sick and tired of maheer🤣
Whoever is coming to defend her I am gonna go straight to them 😆
Originally posted by: WeWereOnABreak
Saad was with a new girl in the teaser, for the first time I wish male lead and the side chick get together, koi chi ho bas Maheer na ho.
She was looking like maheers friend. I don't remember her name.
Dil ke armaan ansuo mai beh gaye 😭😭
Sorry saad you are not getting the girl and its better for your own sanity 😆🤣