Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

Oh no!!! If it goes to square one ,then our madam will want to stay in the same house to manofy her best friend ,nandhish will see this and hate his nakli maa and more chances for maitree to stay in the house.

Nandini has crossed all the limits now.. If she argues with ashish then he will come to know that yeh toh acche hone ki acting kar rahi hein..

They have created a plot in such a way in which the entire cast is in the same frame..

Maitrees parents come and go..

Yea it’s a pretty sad state and I honestly feel bad for Shrenu and Namish.. actually feel more bad for Shrenu because she’s a super talented actress and so beautiful— she has movie star looks and yet she’s not getting her due fame. I’m sure when they pitch the story it’s all beautiful on paper but the execution is so poor with this show I can’t even. Plus they keep going in circles of Nandu being nice and Nandu being rude.. Maitree being meek- Maitree being strong only behind Nandu’s back not on her face when she’s making her life hell. The whole Vasundara and Maitree staying with the Tiwari’s is getting weirder by the day but I feel the writers are working towards one big blow that will drift Ashish and Nandu too far apart. It’s very clear that Ashish and Maitree are very tight with each other and will be there for each other no matter what toh Nandu ka patta kat samjho

Now they should focus on giving Maitree more layers in terms of relationship. They also keep showing Maitree has a business and they one scene she said she left everything for Nandish’s upbringing.. they yesterday she showed Nandu her home office. Matlab business hai ki nai hai? Hai toh show her going out and achieving her dreams and show Ashish helping her in spare time if they want to keep them in one frame. There are a lot of ways by giving them the 3 the same footage and scenes by not making Maitree the sacrifice ki murat and lessening her self respect by keeping her in Tiwari house 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Yea it’s a pretty sad state and I honestly feel bad for Shrenu and Namish.. actually feel more bad for Shrenu because she’s a super talented actress and so beautiful— she has movie star looks and yet she’s not getting her due fame. I’m sure when they pitch the story it’s all beautiful on paper but the execution is so poor with this show I can’t even. Plus they keep going in circles of Nandu being nice and Nandu being rude.. Maitree being meek- Maitree being strong only behind Nandu’s back not on her face when she’s making her life hell. The whole Vasundara and Maitree staying with the Tiwari’s is getting weirder by the day but I feel the writers are working towards one big blow that will drift Ashish and Nandu too far apart. It’s very clear that Ashish and Maitree are very tight with each other and will be there for each other no matter what toh Nandu ka patta kat samjho

Now they should focus on giving Maitree more layers in terms of relationship. They also keep showing Maitree has a business and they one scene she said she left everything for Nandish’s upbringing.. they yesterday she showed Nandu her home office. Matlab business hai ki nai hai? Hai toh show her going out and achieving her dreams and show Ashish helping her in spare time if they want to keep them in one frame. There are a lot of ways by giving them the 3 the same footage and scenes by not making Maitree the sacrifice ki murat and lessening her self respect by keeping her in Tiwari house 

Tomorrow's episode is very good. The way maitree confronted akash was commendable.. She doesnt need a mans support and her parents are also with her.. Now ashish,maitree, sachin have teamed up and put their detective hat on to find out who called her to the resort and who gave her info abt aakash..

kala16 thumbnail

The writers are forgetting their own story. While maitree was narrating the FB to nandu she said she left her job to take care of Nandish. 

Post leap in the 1st episode they showed her talking with a person to take care of a mundan.. If they want to show maitree single and doesnt need a life partner it's fine par as you said they can show her different layers and she achieving success as a business woman. 

I hv a feeling that ashish-maitree are just friends and nandu ko woh dono samjayenge that her mother is trying to  create a rift between the three. She has already connected the dots.. They are going to collect proofs.. Nandish has started to stay with nandu and maitree is slowly moving away from nandish. He is such a cute kid.. Dont want vasus stupid plans,nandu humiliating maitree and she becoming a cry baby. You rightly said at one point of time we think maitrish are tbe end game but sometimes just friends..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Tomorrow's episode is very good. The way maitree confronted akash was commendable.. She doesnt need a mans support and her parents are also with her.. Now ashish,maitree, sachin have teamed up and put their detective hat on to find out who called her to the resort and who gave her info abt aakash..

Of course she doesn’t need a man’s support what I meant there is that when she needs Ashish is always there and will always be there to support her- like now when they are trying to figure out who’s behind calling her to the resort and all. Which again they don’t need to team up and find out they very well know it’s Vasundara— they’ll find the proof- Nandu is not going to believe- Maitree will fall in the next trap and get insulted again for accidentally being where Ashish- Nandu- Nandish are and rinse and repeat mode. The story should move forward in some shape or form now. It’s tiring to see the same old same old

kala16 thumbnail

Of course she doesn’t need a man’s support what I meant there is that when she needs Ashish is always there and will always be there to support her- like now when they are trying to figure out who’s behind calling her to the resort and all. Which again they don’t need to team up and find out they very well know it’s Vasundara— they’ll find the proof- Nandu is not going to believe- Maitree will fall in the next trap and get insulted again for accidentally being where Ashish- Nandu- Nandish are and rinse and repeat mode. The story should move forward in some shape or form now. It’s tiring to see the same old same old

Yeah.. Maitree already told nandu that she shouldnt behave like an outsider, and trust ashish and her.. Maybe this time ashish-maitree milkar use samjayenge uski maa ke baare mein..If everything sort out hogaya the show will end. So definitely there will be twist..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

After todays episode. Will Maitree leave? She has figured out this is a set up and Nandu had no intention of committing suicide. But now will she admit her friend is no longer her friend and that she should move on? Or will she continue to live in the house and try to gain Nandu’s trust again? I hope they don’t end the show but I also don’t know how will they take the story from here on? 

kala16 thumbnail

After todays episode. Will Maitree leave? She has figured out this is a set up and Nandu had no intention of committing suicide. But now will she admit her friend is no longer her friend and that she should move on? Or will she continue to live in the house and try to gain Nandu’s trust again? I hope they don’t end the show but I also don’t know how will they take the story from here on? 

Oh she figured out that its a setup.. Fine then.. No use in crying over spoilt milk. Nandinis hatred towards maitree has crossed all the limits.. If she continues to live in the same house then iam bidding bye bye to the show.. It will be clear that the makers want to end the show and don't care abt the ratings, they want to wrap up the show ASAP. Dont know any new show lined up in zeetv..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Oh she figured out that its a setup.. Fine then.. No use in crying over spoilt milk. Nandinis hatred towards maitree has crossed all the limits.. If she continues to live in the same house then iam bidding bye bye to the show.. It will be clear that the makers want to end the show and don't care abt the ratings, they want to wrap up the show ASAP. Dont know any new show lined up in zeetv..

Sorry yaar I gave spoilers. Yea it’s the next episode but I think Maitree sees the net hanging at the end of cliff which I am not sure she saw but I think Maitree might have caught up this is all set up. 

kala16 thumbnail

Sorry yaar I gave spoilers. Yea it’s the next episode but I think Maitree sees the net hanging at the end of cliff which I am not sure she saw but I think Maitree might have caught up this is all set up. 

Maitree might leave the house this time.. She has seen her friends true colours now.. Let ashish not know abt it.. Varna woh friendship ko mend karna chayega.. What next yeh toh dhekna padega.. Dont want maitree to be bechaari types in the end... BTW she has her office setup in the house,she shud move her office to a new location now..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

What makes me upset about these iTV shows— almost all of them make the FL lead bichari, mahaan that or make her go thru 💩 torturous time. I mean the Indian mindset is so sadist.. they don’t like to watch shows unless they see females life full of misery, sorrow and pain. Maitree was not that which made it so hatke. I know EBSS was not that either and I LOVED Shrenu in that but they changed the complete story and made Zain to lead opposite her.. and that shift was so sudden. Same thing here— Maitree was so strong and yet so gentle, loving and compassionate. She was confident yet family oriented. Then boom they ruined it for I don’t know what— they should have never brought Nandu back.. she should have died in the accident and then the story should have shown that Maitree - Ashish married and remained friends until Nandish grows up and starts asking for a sibling.. that’s when their love blossoms. Anyways my rant will never be over and another beautiful pair is wasted and worst of all my Shrenu will not get her due for her hard work