Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Iss main cute kya hai 🥴
Are you serious?? How can you not find Ladoo's antics cute??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Iss main cute kya hai 🥴
Are you serious?? How can you not find Ladoo's antics cute??
I have to write is down now
From today,
Season 2 bridgerton
Fairytale
Citadel
Indian match making season 3. This is my guilty pleasure 😂
The last thing he told me
The last of us
There is one of shahid kapoor on amazon also..
EPISODE 35 ANALYSIS
Guys I posted this before I saw the promos
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163179414
TBA CHIEF OUT
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Hopefully the torture will end this week. I know they’ll have a happy ending. I just want to see them happy and in love like Right NOW. 😂🥹
alll we have to endure for this happy ending 💔😂😭
hahahah i guess THAT SUMS IT UP 😂😂😂
I ONLY HAVE ONE GOAL GET MEMU SAFELY TO THE FINISH LINE
ab yeh ladoo kon hai? teja? 🤣
I have to write is down now
From today,Season 2 bridgerton
Fairytale
Citadel
Indian match making season 3. This is my guilty pleasure 😂
The last thing he told me
The last of us
There is one of shahid kapoor on amazon also..
i watched the two released episodes of citadel today. it seems okay. watched indian matchmaking too 🤣 i like hatewatching it just so i can make fun of it
You haven't watched S15 ?? Han KK named her Laddo😕😕
I FORGOT
THANKS TANU FOR THE THREAD
THIS WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR GIF
