Aqua likes Polin 😲😲
I find Penelope extremely annoying.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Aqua likes Polin 😲😲
I find Penelope extremely annoying.
Me toooo can't stand Pene
Seru made me watch it
How you are still save
Me 2 🙋♀️😁
Season one i didnt like after a few minutes soo didnt see season 2.
I will add to my watch list 😂 the list is getting longer now LOL
Watch Season 2 of Bridgerton. I did not like 1 because the ML had like two expressions.
everyone is fired up! I was so surprised to see my friend who casually watches TB so riled up over a promo.
What actually penelope wants?
Season one i didnt like after a few minutes soo didnt see season 2.
I will add to my watch list 😂 the list is getting longer now LOL
I won't ever watch so won't add it to the list...😆
Season one i didnt like after a few minutes soo didnt see season 2.
I will add to my watch list 😂 the list is getting longer now LOL
You don't necessarily have to watch Season 1 to watch Season 2. Just read the summary. I skipped Season 1 because it was too boring.