I wonder how will other half of the Siamese twin survive if his one turu lob has quit the show😭😭
Btw @naya babe how did you know she’d be quitting?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wonder how will other half of the Siamese twin survive if his one turu lob has quit the show😭😭
Btw @naya babe how did you know she’d be quitting?
Cant believe the torture of tolerating P could actually be ending.
Read this
Just to create buzz they may have released it. She will come back after the other show.
They may show her going to London.
Yaar if they can take away didi like a curry patta like this, then they can Turn sai into virat and virat into pakhi. Chee!!
Tum KD ko chod do ye ho nahi sakta aur tum Ghum ko chod jao ye hum hone nahi denge 🤣
Abhi ye nahi Pata ki she left or P was killed... 🤣
Umeed pe duniya kayam hai.
Atleast for a few hours the news United the FD.
Celebration time🥳🥳
Party.....
never🤪 I think yeh leap ke baad bhi rahegi😂
Yaar if they can take away didi like a curry patta like this, then they can Turn sai into virat and virat into pakhi. Chee!!
On a serious note... I have been meaning to write something to you.. you may have to wait till tomm. ❤️