Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wish the FL was someone else
I hope this will be a good drama . I love both the leads , but they keep doing terrible dramas.🤢
Neelum and Imran are both terribly unlucky in terms of getting quality scripts
Given both of them are extremely good looking and talented
Neelum at least had qayamat last year but Imran doesn't get even a single good drama
I really really hope this is a good one
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Wish the FL was someone else
She should do the roles like she did in dil mom ka diya
I loved her in qayamat
She was so so so good in qayamat giving it back to Ahsan and her mom in law like a boss
The teaser is pathetic and funny
I really wish the show will be tolerable