Viru will have even hotter imagination than Dev. ☺️ After all he learned from the best.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Viru will have even hotter imagination than Dev. ☺️ After all he learned from the best.
Originally posted by: janecastle
Viru will have even hotter imagination than Dev. ☺️ After all he learned from the best.
Did Paakhi imagine SaiRat sr?
Kuch logon ko chaiya chaiya karne main bahut mazaa aa raha tha, let them watch Saiya indulging in actual chaiya chaiya!☺️☺️☺️
I skip many Pakhi scenes (because she irritates the heck out of me). But yes, I think she did imagine some intimate scenes of SaiRat.
This make be fake dear. The account is mainly used for such and have edited many pics of tv shows in the past 😆
This make be fake dear. The account is mainly used for such and have edited many pics of tv shows in the past 😆
I know it's sasta edit I had put it as a joke 😆
When will Nagesh Kaka return
her imagination is vivid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: janecastle
Viru will have even hotter imagination than Dev. ☺️ After all he learned from the best.
I want Viru to also sing like Dev.... Aha Ha Haha Hahahaaaaa... Aha Ha Haha Hahahaaaaaa
Originally posted by: VJUYUIUQCTC6PSF4
Kuch logon ko chaiya chaiya karne main bahut mazaa aa raha tha, let them watch Saiya indulging in actual chaiya chaiya!☺️☺️☺️
trying to suppress my expressions here like my sweet Omi uncle. ☺️
me blushing ☺️☺️
Ishu has become very very naughty☺️
😲😎