I'm enjoying it.. it was difficult to see wahaj without the moustache.. but the story is good so far..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm enjoying it.. it was difficult to see wahaj without the moustache.. but the story is good so far..
So we had predicted that this was when meerab would leave murtasim 😂😂😂
But looks like its her returning after seeing Anas 😂😂😂😂😂 oh boy how we were WRONG 😂
https://twitter.com/noor011301/status/1651640574590558216?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Ikr... that was my thought too when I saw this dress in the promo 🤣🤣🤣
Now I feel there will not be a seperation 😅😅
well then sorry to say, I don’t find them cool enough to talk with them🤪Originally posted by: Madhuilove
yes , jabki chup chup k wohi romantic scenes dekhti hongi 😡
me too🤗
Lol 🤣🤣
It's not TB to have your full concentration on it 🙈
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I'm enjoying it.. it was difficult to see wahaj without the moustache.. but the story is good so far..
I have seen his so many looks of wahaj in past few days but as KMK he looks best. He is hot as KMK.
And it’s actually difficult to imagine him otherwise. 😂😂
Anyone watching Citadel??
Dude, I saw a picture today Meerub was in a similar dress and Murtasim was in black kurta with teary eyes and angry....new hai kya?
Has to be Murtu scolding her Anas wale issue per
I think it's related to anas issue.. do you still have d pic?
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
They had twins after Meesam 😇😇
Iss se zyada positive theory nahi hai mere pass 😂😂
The scene with him on terrace with the cars...has it passed? Was it already shown? I thought we saw it already. TB driving me mad 😆