Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will watch it while cooking 😂😂😂 MULTITASKING 😂
I BET GEO IS HAVING FUN TORMENTING US LIKE THIS!!! 😭😡
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
likhenge likhenge 👍🏼
Intezaar rahega ❤️
Waise hi jaise Murtasim ko Meerub ke iqraar ka hai
Im going to go prep for tonight’s dinner.. tag me if we have promo or confirmation 😂❤️
Girls, why are you taking stress about 4 episodes or 2 episodes? Anyhow they(4 episodes or 2 episodes) will be Mariyam and Mallik Zubair centric episodes.🥳
I have a feeling the next 3 4 episodes with have thoda bahut Meerub Murtu romance and then base for separation and MU.
So we had predicted that this was when meerab would leave murtasim 😂😂😂
But looks like its her returning after seeing Anas 😂😂😂😂😂 oh boy how we were WRONG 😂
https://twitter.com/noor011301/status/1651640574590558216?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Dude, I saw a picture today Meerub was in a similar dress and Murtasim was in black kurta with teary eyes and angry....new hai kya?
Has to be Murtu scolding her Anas wale issue per
Nooooooo.....please nahiiii 😭😭😭