Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Finally Mahira has took a drama after 2 years
Hopefully she is not doing college going girl role in it
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Hopefully she is not doing college going girl role in it
I wonder if its another mini series
I guess, it will be
Express already gave 2/3 mini series in recent time.
I hope story is good.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
I guess, it will be
Express already gave 2/3 mini series in recent time.
And I doubt Mahira would do a long show on such a small channel
I hope story is good.
Hope it should be short and crisp
Of course. It is a mini series. Isn't it?
Yeah it is