I heard a Kannada song recently and I like it. A. R. Rahman is the music director. I like the tune. He's a great music director.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I heard a Kannada song recently and I like it. A. R. Rahman is the music director. I like the tune. He's a great music director.
I heard a Kannada song recently and I like it. A. R. Rahman is the music director. I like the tune. He's a great music director.
Originally posted by: KPMQ2QUAZVS35EEM
Thanks Charu, lmaoooo.. yeh the video is pretty funny. 😆 you thought I was gonna sing a song sung by Anu Malik? 😆 maybe when I feel like having a sore throat, I'll give it a go. 😆
Get well soon, and we'll try a duet. 😃
Lmao! I saw the video after reading your comment and it was ractually hilarious, why was HR acting like that! 😆 but then nothing about this movie was normal. Lol.
Yup, I thought you may have made a come back with a song sung by sakshat Anu Malik himself! 😆
Oh thanks so much! Sure, we will have a duet once I am back on track. 😃
Songs anyone? 🤔
Originally posted by: CYPSLEF3QVRPP6DB
A thousand miles by Vanessa Carlton
This song is my happy place. 🌸🌙💕🙏
Hopefully the link below works.
https://static.smjazz.com/production/uploading/recordings/12103424057776426/master.mp4
Waah Dexy, you have been keeping this place alive!
It's not in coma / haven't become a zombie either 
Loved all your songs.. A Thousand Miles & Tu Iss Tarah were my favourites from all these 4 songs.. Loved these two so much..
You were effortless in both of them..
Jaane kya dhundta hai is one of my favourites from Lucky Ali
I have always loved your song choices.
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Songs anyone? 🤔
Chalo will post it in a while.. aaj subeh 1 post kiya tha StarMaker pe.. but I wasn't sure yahan sab ko wo gaana pasand hoga ya nahi.. So I was a bit hesitant..😆
Will upload it on Vocaroo and post here soon.. 🤗
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12