Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
me too But I didn’t like Mariam🤢😡
I liked her convo with maryam at the end.. whatever she said made sense..
double post 😃
Ek achi Biwi ki tarah nazar toh rakh rahi hai na😡
Haya ke saamne everyone will look nice n kind so haya ki shaadi kisi se nhi hone chaiye🤣 pr hogi 😔
me too But I didn’t like Mariam🤢😡
she is currently worse than haya!!! 😡
pehli wali kaha hai aur kya prediction ki hai😲Originally posted by: Madhuilove
double post 😃
obviously maanti hai indirectly pura love confession kar diya ab kya chahiye
both haya and mariyum are worst .. no wonder both used to be best friends 🤪me too But I didn’t like Mariam🤢😡
dono hi kisi ki sagi nahi h