OH GOD! I cannot stand Ahsan Khan!! Which show are they together in?!?! Satyanash!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
OH GOD! I cannot stand Ahsan Khan!! Which show are they together in?!?! Satyanash!
I agree ๐Exactly. How did no one gave any attention to him at all. Kuch ankahi is good there. Time and again phupho keeps telling how good looking salman is๐
They should have cast a hotter guy as the friend like saad Qureshi or Zain baig.
Originally posted by: columbia
so I did feel their chemistry l.,that was not my problem. My biggest issue with the story was the fallacy of their Fb accountsโฆ.for some reason I just could not fathom how none of the real friends located the fake accounts..,it was too illogical for me..,it bothered me a lot when I first watched the showโฆ
BUT for me it was the mother daughter son relationship that was so endearing again very very similar to my own homeโฆ
AND I just loved the world that they had created..,and for godโs sake Bei Rana was just fantastic as the motherโฆeven though I felt unka character Bahut single tone thaaa but her acting just made up for everyth8nb and I loved how they didnโt show marriage is the only end
I guess the friends were not the kind to use Facebook. They might only check once in a while and only posted their engagement pic. It was 2020-21 and youngsters are mostly into Instagram by that time. I haven't opened my Facebook account in ages and i wouldn't have any idea if someone uses my fake profile on FB.
I loved the sister brother bond between Bilal and srgha. It was entirely different from pyaar ke sadkey.
The mother was hilarious. She was too much at times but her one liners were hilarious.
This is the only drama i can remember where the leads went for a honeymoon๐. But i wasn't sure if they did the deed or not ๐คฃ
They didnโtโฆ in fact there was no hullabaloo of sharing the bed.. it was realisticโฆ they had not fallen in love but had gotten very comfortable with each other,,,Umera loves to write her characters very realistically. She loves to write them in a way where they get so comfortableโฆthat they soon canโt live without each otherโฆsimple things like how she removes her Jewellery and sketches on their bedโฆ
I always felt that the whole he made a room for her sketching part was not emphasized more in the show..,like these little things bothered me but thatโs because the show touched a chord
I liked both ๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXrghylt8Es/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Billu in rich avatar๐
Originally posted by: columbia
They didnโtโฆ in fact there was no hullabaloo of sharing the bed.. it was realisticโฆ they had not fallen in love but had gotten very comfortable with each other,,,Umera loves to write her characters very realistically. She loves to write them in a way where they get so comfortableโฆthat they soon canโt live without each otherโฆsimple things like how she removes her Jewellery and sketches on their bedโฆ
I always felt that the whole he made a room for her sketching part was not emphasized more in the show..,like these little things bothered me but thatโs because the show touched a chord
Did you mean they did it or didn't?
Except TB, i cannot remember any pak drama where there is hallabaloo over sharing the bed. They both got married out of their own will and had no intentions of not seeing each other as husband and wife. So there was no argument over sleeping arrangements.
Sohail was a simple and nice type of guy and i also loved how he got a room for her to draw. He brought her new glasses, was nice to her in their honeymoon. Those small small things were the reason why she unknowingly fell for him.
It was evident that he isn't the controlling kind of guy when he buys everything his sister asks him to buy for her. Except for living in his own bubble and wanting a life he cannot have Sohail was a nice chap.
Both the leads were very convincing as ordinary people.
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXrghylt8Es/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Billu in rich avatar๐
His killer expressions๐
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXrghylt8Es/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Billu in rich avatar๐
He looked really good in dobara. A bit too young but good. The hairstyle suited him.
He looked younger than he did in o rangreza or balaa which were 4-5 yrs before dobara.
Neelum and imran's ahram e junoon is also coming .
I dnt like neelum why does imran do so much makeup ๐