Lollywood Gossip Adda/ SM Updates #4- Page 90

News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

52.1k

Users

23

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

I enjoyed it waise ๐Ÿ˜† kubra ki acting chor ke . I made my family watch it as well.


for some reason the story didnโ€™t grip meโ€ฆpata nahi kyu ..,the actors did a decent job..,but Pata nahi I wasnโ€™t wowed


like in ZGH or Alif or Daam or even Sinfe

Btw her EJLS and Behaad are fantastic, but her Dhoop ki dewar didnโ€™t do it for meโ€ฆin fact I was shocked how I didnโ€™t enjoy Sajal and Ahad in that show Upar se Umera had written it

columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

I enjoyed Mashal. Aswad was an ass and Mehreen bored me with her crying.

But the theme was really interesting. How parents poison kids with their own negativity and ruin their lives.


Yes, I loved this conceptโ€ฆI thought it was something differentโ€ฆ but then she has done some brilliant themes within her drama on this conceptโ€ฆbut somehow this one just didnโ€™t pull me

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia


for some reason the story didnโ€™t grip meโ€ฆpata nahi kyu ..,the actors did a decent job..,but Pata nahi I wasnโ€™t wowed


like in ZGH or Alif or Daam or even Sinfe

Btw her EJLS and Behaad are fantastic, but her Dhoop ki dewar didnโ€™t do it for meโ€ฆin fact I was shocked how I didnโ€™t enjoy Sajal and Ahad in that show Upar se Umera had written it

I didn't watch dhoop ki deewar as well.

The story somehow was not for me.

spnfan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

๐Ÿ˜† prob yes. Madiha was bland but I loved bilal.

I am not sure if they did or not. They didnt look that comfortable with each other even after the honeymoon. They were awkward.

I liked their characters individually but didn't feel much chemistry between them. I was fine with madiha because she matched the discription of the character. A bland plain jane. That's why she wanted to live as someone else.

The only problem was how come bilal's character didn't get accepted by girls. His profile picture in social media was from one of his photoshoots and he looked way more good looking than his friend whose identity he stole๐Ÿ˜†. Any girl that wants to flirt online will accept his request seeing his profile pic๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by spnfan - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Toh yehi hai madiha ๐Ÿคฃ



OOOOOO so who is the guy again?!?! I know Madiha isnโ€™t very popular but I donโ€™t mind her..,she is a decent actressโ€ฆ


Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

I enjoyed Mashal. Aswad was an ass and Mehreen bored me with her crying.

But the theme was really interesting. How parents poison kids with their own negativity and ruin their lives.

Mashal's character do exist. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia



OOOOOO so who is the guy again?!?! I know Madiha isnโ€™t very popular but I donโ€™t mind her..,she is a decent actressโ€ฆ


Ahsan khan .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPlms_oI6t/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

I am not sure if they did or not. They didnt look that comfortable with each other even after the honeymoon. They were awkward.

I liked their characters individually but didn't feel much chemistry between them. I was fine with madiha because she matched the discription of the character. A bland plain jane. That's why she wanted to live as someone else.

The only problem was how come bilal's character didn't get accepted by girls. His profile picture in social media was from one of his photoshoots and he looked way more good looking than his friend whose identity he stole๐Ÿ˜†. Any girl that wants to flirt online will accept his request seeing his profile pic๐Ÿคฃ

Haan ye baat mujhe bhi kuch hazam nhi hui thi but lastly he was not that rich as well . Par ladkiyon ko bhav toh dena chahiye tha. ๐Ÿคฃ

spnfan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Haan ye baat mujhe bhi kuch hazam nhi hui thi but lastly he was not that rich as well . Par ladkiyon ko bhav toh dena chahiye tha. ๐Ÿคฃ

Exactly. How did no one gave any attention to him at all. Kuch ankahi is good there. Time and again phupho keeps telling how good looking salman is๐Ÿ˜†

They should have cast a hotter guy as the friend like saad Qureshi or Zain baig.

columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

I liked their characters individually but didn't feel much chemistry between them. I was fine with madiha because she matched the discription of the character. A bland plain jane. That's why she wanted to live as someone else.

The only problem was how come bilal's character didn't get accepted by girls. His profile picture in social media was from one of his photoshoots and he looked way more good looking than his friend whose identity he stole๐Ÿ˜†. Any girl that wants to flirt online will accept his request seeing his profile pic๐Ÿคฃ


so I did feel their chemistry l.,that was not my problem. My biggest issue with the story was the fallacy of their Fb accountsโ€ฆ.for some reason I just could not fathom how none of the real friends located the fake accounts..,it was too illogical for me..,it bothered me a lot when I first watched the showโ€ฆ


BUT for me it was the mother daughter son relationship that was so endearing again very very similar to my own homeโ€ฆ


AND I just loved the world that they had created..,and for godโ€™s sake Bei Rana was just fantastic as the motherโ€ฆeven though I felt unka character Bahut single tone thaaa but her acting just made up for everyth8nb and I loved how they didnโ€™t show marriage is the only end

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".