Originally posted by: Madhuilove
haan ji ise hi done karwado , aur dimag ke ghode nahi daudaye jate 🤣
Exactly!!! I cant go crazy with predictions anymore 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~Officially Beyond Ordinary ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
haan ji ise hi done karwado , aur dimag ke ghode nahi daudaye jate 🤣
Exactly!!! I cant go crazy with predictions anymore 😂😂😂
she wont help but will be 100% blamed and thats what will cause the separation..then maryam will tell the truth.. but meerab will be gone.. leap and then they meet again!!!
Im pretty sure this is where its heading!! My final prediction LOL
I am just wondering when does Murtu and zubi fight that teaser
hujur , aap bohut majduri karati ho 🤣Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Chahlo bachon M & M ki khushi mein thread over karo. We have to reach that 100 mark.
I am liking this meerub going after her hubby saq karne and all that 🤣 murtasim is having fun with that.
This dumb woman mariyam better die soon or something 😡
Cher your siggy🤣
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
hujur , aap bohut majduri karati ho 🤣
Maine khud bhi majduri ki hai kitni saari 🤣🤣