๐ ab mai tumhe kya btau hai kuch log. Mat jaano .
Waise ek jhooti love story dekha hai?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIYx25_MqOe/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
๐ ab mai tumhe kya btau hai kuch log. Mat jaano .
Waise ek jhooti love story dekha hai?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIYx25_MqOe/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I rephrased my comment for her only . ๐
But she is always welcome here. I am always up for fans perspective๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
I just saw him one scene where Ahad calls him on stage. He is such poor lost soul on screen. Looked like mele mein khoya hua baccha to me ๐
please!!! You know first I was rolling my eyes..and fast forwarded his scenes..and then I later understood why people complain about nepo kidsโฆwhat the heck?!?! The guy gets a break on a ramzan showโฆwhich is a big dealโฆ and he didnโt even have the decency chodho the basic professionalism to take an acting class..
Originally posted by: columbia
Oooooohhhhhhh I am also up for itโฆ.umera ahmed ki play Kaun manhoos nahi dekhegaโฆ.saamne tou aayeโฆjaaan na leluโฆ..
Vaise mai yeh sab keh tou rahi hun Lekin I didnโt enjoy hum kaha ke sache theโฆ
I enjoyed it waise ๐ kubra ki acting chor ke . I made my family watch it as well.
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
๐ ab mai tumhe kya btau hai kuch log. Mat jaano .
Waise ek jhooti love story dekha hai?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIYx25_MqOe/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Of.
Course.
Kayiiiii.
Baaarโฆ.
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
๐ ab mai tumhe kya btau hai kuch log. Mat jaano .
Waise ek jhooti love story dekha hai?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIYx25_MqOe/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This is the only drama i can remember where the leads went for a honeymoon๐. But i wasn't sure if they did the deed or not ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
I rephrased my comment for her only . ๐
But she is always welcome here. I am always up for fans perspective๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ choro let me keep quiet on this.
This is the only drama i can remember where the leads went for a honeymoon๐. But i wasn't sure if they did the deed or not ๐คฃ
๐ prob yes. Madiha was bland but I loved bilal.
Toh yehi hai madiha ๐คฃ
I enjoyed Mashal. Aswad was an ass and Mehreen bored me with her crying.Originally posted by: columbia
Oooooohhhhhhh I am also up for itโฆ.umera ahmed ki play Kaun manhoos nahi dekhegaโฆ.saamne tou aayeโฆjaaan na leluโฆ..
Vaise mai yeh sab keh tou rahi hun Lekin I didnโt enjoy hum kaha ke sache theโฆ
But the theme was really interesting. How parents poison kids with their own negativity and ruin their lives.