Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Haan zahid hi hai and mawra is in nauroz.
The teasers are good.
OB ki koi khabar nahi . His dad passed away recently as well.
OB is my habibi! โค๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Haan zahid hi hai and mawra is in nauroz.
The teasers are good.
OB ki koi khabar nahi . His dad passed away recently as well.
OB is my habibi! โค๏ธ
Jannat se aagay will soon come.
Umera ahmed's play . I am up for it.
Ramsha, talha, gauhar and kubra.
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
I used to skipp Other scenes and watch only Altamash and Izzah .
Altamash had his flaws but he was so entertaining ๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3A1lGnBEET/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
SAME PINCH!!!
I just saw him one scene where Ahad calls him on stage. He is such poor lost soul on screen. Looked like mele mein khoya hua baccha to me ๐Originally posted by: columbia
my whole thing was why ne how the hell did that Ahadโs brother even get this role?!?! Like what?!?! Kaunse angle se uski acting bearable thi?!?!
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
I used to skipp Other scenes and watch only Altamash and Izzah .
Altamash had his flaws but he was so entertaining ๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3A1lGnBEET/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
๐คฃ๐คฃufff... Usmaan really acts well.
Me too. Really excited to see Haseeb Hasan directorial tooOriginally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Jannat se aagay will soon come.
Umera ahmed's play . I am up for it.
Ramsha, talha, gauhar and kubra.
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
I just saw him one scene where Ahad calls him on stage. He is such poor lost soul on screen. Looked like mele mein khoya hua baccha to me ๐
Anika ajaegi abhi ๐คฃ๐คฃ
His deadpan expression suits him well. ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Jannat se aagay will soon come.
Umera ahmed's play . I am up for it.
Ramsha, talha, gauhar and kubra.
Oooooohhhhhhh I am also up for itโฆ.umera ahmed ki play Kaun manhoos nahi dekhegaโฆ.saamne tou aayeโฆjaaan na leluโฆ..
Vaise mai yeh sab keh tou rahi hun Lekin I didnโt enjoy hum kaha ke sache theโฆ
Originally posted by: columbia
my whole thing was why ne how the hell did that Ahadโs brother even get this role?!?! Like what?!?! Kaunse angle se uski acting bearable thi?!?!
The same way ahad got lead roles. The only difference is ahad knew acting and his brother dont๐คฃ