with Farhan ❤️😳Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://twitter.com/aestheticallyFM/status/1651129139997573122?t=zdF5CL5rnVb0Lvz2riRLDg&s=19
I want to see them in a show.Farhan and Yumna.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
with Farhan ❤️😳Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://twitter.com/aestheticallyFM/status/1651129139997573122?t=zdF5CL5rnVb0Lvz2riRLDg&s=19
I want to see them in a show.Farhan and Yumna.
Thank you🤗Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Kusum , Tera wala banaya hai . Yeh tenor wala time lagta hai . Ready hoga toh dedungi👍🏼
you guys are so sweet🥺
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
with Farhan ❤️😳
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
That news is just rumour right
No, she is working with him for her next project. I think shooting has even started.
Thank you Manu, but woh jo dp lagi hai meri iss scene ka, yeh bhi save kar leti hoon mai🤗
you guys are so sweet🥺
Mai toh kaafi zyada sweet hun..Madhu ka nahi pata
😳😳
😆🤦♀️