No idea 🤷♀️
People are predicting based on bts 🤷♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
No idea 🤷♀️
People are predicting based on bts 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
I’ll watch it…
Me too... I'll watch it 😆
thank you !!!🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Tanu? Manu?
I think I have the pillow one.. quality acchi nahi hain
I'll post it, you can check 😆
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
I really liked the “jump” wala look lol
it was such an elegant look.. dewy skin with minimal eye makeup.. very thin eye liner
Lol 🤣
Isn’t her next show with this guy ? Remember reading somewhere .


