Aaplog kaun se dubiya mein rehte hain??
Have you guys seen Avengers or Sherlock Homes movies??
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Aaplog kaun se dubiya mein rehte hain??
Have you guys seen Avengers or Sherlock Homes movies??
I’ll watch it…Anyone going to watch wahaj's new show jurm starting from 28th April. I would but im too into TB and meerab...aur koi wahaj ke saath acha hi nahi lagta...I would always conpearing the FL. So better TB ends then I will give it a go.😆
Anyone going to watch wahaj's new show jurm starting from 28th April. I would but im too into TB and meerab...aur koi wahaj ke saath acha hi nahi lagta...I would always conpearing the FL. So better TB ends then I will give it a go.😆
Its 4 episodes so maybe will watch it… but its weird seeing him with someone else LOL
Finally, was waiting for this kind of scene......even though I am not very much excited for today's episode. 😆😆
Like i said yesterday, there was a KISS here, but pemra deleted it 😭😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️
nahi hain yaar banane padenge😭Madhu last week ke pillow epi ke gifs hai?
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Finally, was waiting for this kind of scene......even though
I am not very much excited for today's episode. 😆😆
@bold me too 😥
This scene will lasts for maximum 4-5 minutes
Remember how long magzine scene lasted😒
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Royega toh pyaar payega meeru se 😌😌😌
Uska ka intezar hai 😂😂😂