that today is the perfect date
that today is the perfect date
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi Betty, I am single
So
What's your idea of a perfect date?
And perfect day
Hi Betty, I am single
I am NOT 😆
So what's your idea of a perfect date @driven?
AND/OR day?
Hi Betty, I am single
How are you openly cheating on me? 🤢😡
I don't think that matters. What matters is what you feel about me.
A date with you is a perfect date
A day with you is a perfect day
I don't think that matters. What matters is what you feel about me.
A date with you is a perfect date
A day with you is a perfect day
Sure, if you like 100 year old fatties
Ours has always been an open relationship