He was Sara's ex (Arjun's sister)and Arjun is in team MI๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
He was Sara's ex (Arjun's sister)and Arjun is in team MI๐
tell me something I don't know๐ก๐
Originally posted by: average-student
ye kya hota hai?๐ฒ๐
Mujhe kya pata๐ cricbuzz se pucho
that's not gonna happen with only 1 wk and 13 runs
๐ ya i gotcha
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Should have picked 51-150 ๐ณ๐คฃ
when pick 21-50 it will be 50+ ๐คฃ
green ,mohit ,gill ๐ก
can't give 6 extras , useless ppl
mi can't make 9 runs less ๐
I thought that flight happened before 14th feb
I'm sure I've seen the video before 14th feb
I don't remember the date
Mayank Sawhney: "Junior Tendulkar has outscored
Senior Tendulkar in his First IPL Appearance with the Bat. Sachin had scored 12 in his First IPL Match for MI against CSK in 2008 and Arjun made 13 today:)
that's not gonna happen with only 1 wk and 13 runs
Koyi na
Itne controversial MOTM diye hain
1 aur sahi ๐คฃ
Bas thrusday ko bhi CSK hi jeete toh continue karenge..๐
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33