Link chahiye 🫣I need the gif☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Link chahiye 🫣I need the gif☺️
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
that face! He wants to eat meerab there and then 😊
Exactly 😆
I am here I am thinking I am processing
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
that face! He wants to eat meerab there and then 😊
Well he can soon☺️
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
I think now they will fix mariyum marriage with naurez again
Mariyum will try to elope on her wedding day.
She better elopes. Naurez doesn’t deserve her.
Mujhe Mariyam pe bahut gussa aa rha hai. Koi itna dumb kaise ho skta? She is dumb. Akal se paidal.
Mujhe toh koi aur itna dumb character yaad bhi nahi.