If tmd lives that long... I hope we don't get to see this... end on happy note..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
If tmd lives that long... I hope we don't get to see this... end on happy note..
I did provide the source article. After seeing the leap it was better they ended the show rather than killing khori. Rimjhim grew up and doesn’t looks like Rahul Dyuti daughter. Other characters aged too badly. And khori’s son is a spoiled brat? Like really?
Yes I don’t know why these serials do that. They can end the series on a high note. Why do couples never have a pleasant stretch of time? If these channels started making series like k or c drama I think they have a lot of potential. They have good actors, wonderful concepts but they spoil it by stretching it.