Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
I made meeru being waitress post leap theory for mall scene BTS
That's how amazing their costumes r 🤧
I was also agreeing with you on that theory and looking at job options for meeru with you 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
I made meeru being waitress post leap theory for mall scene BTS
That's how amazing their costumes r 🤧
I was also agreeing with you on that theory and looking at job options for meeru with you 🤪
Hottty couple 😳
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I was also agreeing with you on that theory and looking at job options for meeru with you 🤪
So smart we r 🤗
I bashed nooran too for it but feeling no guilty 😍
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Abhi there is going to be a scene where M is wearing red, yellow and green suit combination
🤣🤣
What scene is that???
Dont tell me murtu will make an appearance like this 😒

Originally posted by: midniteangel
What scene is that???
Dont tell me murtu will make an appearance like this 😒
Aree woh restaurant Rohail wala BTS. Yellow nahi hai.......Green kurta and red dupatta.
When we get the storm???
A perfect storm would be Murtasam getting frustrated with his wife! teaching Haya a lesson! Getting mad at MB, telling Maryam how stupid she is!
Where is the storm?????????
Yeh devdas kam Villian zyada lag raha hain
I think yumna and Wahaj should play a negative couple next 😂
Have to agree on that.. he could have prevented alot of things but he stayed quiet.. atleast anika was better during that point