I thought Aaj Naya around aayega but it's tomorrow 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I thought Aaj Naya around aayega but it's tomorrow 🤣
how are you🤗 btw maine answers bhej diye🐷 Good Luck to you❤️
Originally posted by: average-student
how are you🤗 btw maine answers bhej diye🐷 Good Luck to you❤️
Tum phirse top karogi 😆
how are you ???
Did you miss me ???
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Here, enjoy this ! I feel you'd love this reel 😳
Wow! Beautiful reel!
31 people left to go....
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
31 people left to go....
Make it 30 🤣. I have no idea wha I have sent . There was no research or starring at the questions for ten minutes this time around. I sent it in three minutes after opening the PM . So waiting to collect andas.
Forget to ask. Is there elimination per round ?
haan reverse se top karna meri aadat hai 😆missed you but not the one in the gif 😈
tag karna hai kya? 😆Originally posted by: MinionBoss
31 people left to go....
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Make it 30 🤣. I have no idea wha I have sent . There was no research or starring at the questions for ten minutes this time around. I sent it in three minutes after opening the PM . So waiting to collect andas.
Forget to ask. Is there elimination per round ?
Yes there is elimination but it'll be bottom couple - which includes those that didn't submit their answers. I'll base it scores. Like if everyone scores 70+ but there are 4 people who scored 50, I'll eliminate those people.