I thought she was genuinely concerned for Meeru that’s why she warned her about Haya but🤢😡Originally posted by: hypnotoad
Mariam can't even speak up in front of Naurez. What an effin' loser. She deserves that Anas I swear 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I thought she was genuinely concerned for Meeru that’s why she warned her about Haya but🤢😡Originally posted by: hypnotoad
Mariam can't even speak up in front of Naurez. What an effin' loser. She deserves that Anas I swear 😡
Originally posted by: badshah_begum
Maryam is the worst character in this drama aside from Meerab’s adopted parents lol
Originally posted by: Anushka_31
https://twitter.com/_ikonkar/status/1650526893001658368?t=GgK3TnSjLPHWw4WR6fTTxA&s=19
Iska face idhr kaafi 🤡 aisa sa nhi lg rha hai mtlb exactly same types
Creepyyy smile
but i want promo scenes 😭😭
And Haya knows that Anas is Zubi, I was ready to give her the benefit of doubt🤢
I just thought of something….So if the other actor is also coming as a khan that means he will marry haya hence her wedding outfits 😪😪😪😪
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
Mariam can't even speak up in front of Naurez. What an effin' loser. She deserves that Anas I swear 😡
isney sako nacha ke rakha hai…Originally posted by: Anushka_31
https://twitter.com/_ikonkar/status/1650526893001658368?t=GgK3TnSjLPHWw4WR6fTTxA&s=19
Iska face idhr kaafi 🤡 aisa sa nhi lg rha hai mtlb exactly same types
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
Meerab told Naurez saaf saaf that Haya lied to him about Mariyam.
No she said what if I tell u that...😆
A third person told Naurez that Mariyam is in love with him since 1 year. There has been no converstaion between them, he knows nothing.......ye sab believe karke isse mahaan insaan ko Mariyam ke 1 yr ke pyaar se pyaar hogya.🤪🤪