I don't know it is not even their regular show.It is Ramadan show 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't know it is not even their regular show.It is Ramadan show 🤔
Guys , double edged swords se bachke rahein 😛 TBA KO KHATRA HAI 🤣
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
they have showed all meersam scene on promo! So don’t expect anything outside 😂😂
meerasam scene 10 min out of 4 hours 😂😂
Exactly ye hi bas meerasim moments tha just to hook the audience.
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Mujhe toh bahot daar lag raha hain aj 😂😂😂I don’t think we will get magazine scene today 🥲🥲🥲
Milega toh sirf yeh--------> 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭lollipop
Heer is saying u have sprinkled water on my dreams 😆 iss baat se mujhe tb yaad aa gaya 😆
I thought they were done.. ramadan dramas are only 30 episodes no?
Last scene repeated.
Nooraiz and maryam scene
Originally posted by: pickachu
Heer is saying u have sprinkled water on my dreams 😆 iss baat se mujhe tb yaad aa gaya 😆
Ha mujhe bhi pool wala scene yaad aah gaya...meerub ka water splashing scene edit kar diya 😭
Nooraiz told abt haya 😆.
Now we will get slap scene again 😆
Meerab maryam and haya scene