Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: preciousn905k
Your father is doing everything to impress my meeru...hate to break it to you he snatched your mom from me ..you would have been my daughter...but destiny is in favour of your dad...
but don't worry kid...hope I will meet you soon and my meeru😭
Rohu mama you are going to get beaten up again 🤣
Iss baar WB bhi tutega 😆
hayeeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Why are the showing everything in the promos lol
it’s also the look of desperation. Pls let me sleep next to u 😉Originally posted by: Madhuilove
It's the look of love ❤️🥰
exactly 🤣it’s also the look of desperation. Pls let me sleep next to u 😉
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Yeh kaunsi party hai jahan mujhe nahi bulate 😡
And we all assumed meerab will become waitress!
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Rohu mama you are going to get beaten up again 🤣
Iss baar WB bhi tutega 😆
I can do everything for my meeru..I will make new board...I know your jungli father loves to do tod phod...and stop calling me mama😡
we are so CREATIVE 😂😂😂😂
We thought about every possible scenario 😂😭